Tuesday 5 July 2011

Plage


I have no idea how to embed a look into a post, so heres my look, and there's the link! Let's do it the old fashioned(ish) way!

Can't stop listening to this song, even though the weather isn't exactly what you call summery (the sky's rather grey looking and the wind just wont stop where I live), this song gives me a glimmer of hope that summer can exist- even in south east London!

Does anyone know how I can link youtube videos as songs, just showing the little grey bar at the bottom? I've realised that the ammount of links I post HUGELY slows down the loading of my blog!

Laura x

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm not sure how to do Youtube links that way - I'm sure someone else will though.

    I love your outfit! Your hair is gorgeous too.

    xoxo

    http://www.ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment.I like your outfit!Especially the trousers!
    xx Tanja

    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help you with the youtube thing, but I'm just learning how to do all that myself and have NO IDEA how! haha Anyway, you also have great taste in music! Love the Crystal Fighters! And great outfit as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when you go to post your look on lookbook it gives you options of where you want to share it (twitter,blogger,ect.) xx

    Soraya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a complete technophobe so no idea!!
    Love your trousers though! :) xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete