I got home after a day of dance, and naturally, came straight to my blog to check and do a bit of browsing. Today, I was greeted with a lovely little surprise- I've been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!
Blush & Zero has been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the fabulous Laura (great name btw!) at Top Style Advice. I'm flattered to have won this award as this blog is quite new- I only started blogging a few weeks ago! Thank you to Laura and everyone else who has followed, commented and given feedback- It honestly means a lot to me!
So, the rules say I must give you 7 random facts about myself-
1.My name is pronounced LAHWRA, not LORA.
2. I've been a Vegetarian all my life and became a Vegan 2 days ago (don't know how long veganism will last!)
3. In the last year, I have broken two ribs, fractured a finger(on my writing hand) and broken a toe.
4. I'm terrified of fish...
5.When I was younger, I wanted to be a scientist... I failed science, twice.
6. My favourite film is Pan's Labyrinth
7. I'm classed as hypermobile
Enough about me, I'm passing this award onto these lovely bloggers
The Internet Garbage
THE CRAY CRAY
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT
Never Dreamed About This
Black and Blonde One
Taylor and Demolish
Hemlines and Headlines
Zizzi's Secret Wardrobe
When Skies Are Grey
Purple Wolf Pretty Sheep
Hobnobs and Fashion
If you've been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award-
A Few Rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it!