Wednesday 20 July 2011

GLITTAH





I've been seeing decorated nails EVERYWHERE, so I thought I'd give them a try.
'Scuse my fingers, I need to stop chewing them!

HOW TO DO GLITTER NAILS

  1. Started with a base coat of Barry M Baby Pink nail varnish
  2. Wait for it to dry and apply another coat on top, with this coat, wait until it gets to the 'sticky stage' when almost dry.
  3. Brush over glitter eyeliner/ sprinkle on glitter and wait until the pink varnish sets
  4. Go over with a see through coat.
The Naked and Famous- Young Blood

I've written a post on Who's Jack magazine online about Nail Art, give it a read if you'd like.

Has anyone else tried out any nail art?

Laura xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the music video! Great song selection i think we have similar taste:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did my nails :P But they weren't glittery. I don't know why I've never liked the look of glittery anything...reminds me of when I used to shop for capris at Children's Place and eat Nerds Rope for a living :P

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this song! This is a really gorgeous shade of pink. Love your glittery nails!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh awesome DIY!

    Thanks for the comment!
    Heehee. You lucky girl :) I would love to go to Reading!

    The Strokes are ledgendary.

    Love,
    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love glitter nails! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't yet but I have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh, I really like this effect, i'l have to buy some glitter and give it a go!! Barry M nail polish is so great it's all I buy these days. You should try instant nail effects if you haven't already, it's great xx


    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Definitively buy the maybelline gel eyeliner, it was a complete revelation to me!!

    ReplyDelete