Well, I say now that they're over, what I really mean is now that GCSE's are over- I've still got to do all the others, so really, this is just the beginning of exams. I do, however, get a nice long break before I have to start thinking about school again (just over 2 months-score!)
Let me introduce myself-
I'm a 16 year old girl from London. I'm not going to bore you with the "I LOVE FASHION, MUSIC AND PHOTOGRAPHY" monologue given by most teenagers, but I will tell you a bit about what I enjoy doing-
- I do ballet and contemporary dance, and that takes up a big part of my life with 5 lessons a week.
- I play drums and flute, and like to pretend I can play guitar, however my guitar skills are limited to four chords.
- I enjoy writing and have linked several of my pieces to my blog (linked on the left hand side)
- I DO love fashion and music, but I'm sure I'll have several posts about them so I won't talk about either now!
- As for photography, I can barely work a camera