At the moment I'm using a Longchamp Le Pliage (which I bought in St Tropez)- It's just the right size to carry all the necessary things!
So, just incase you're blind, I'll tell you a little bit about whats in my bag ;)
- Rubbish Alcatel phone
- Purse ( with about 21p in it atm)
- My RayBabies- Rayban Wayfarers; even though it's raining in London, I like to be optimistic!
- Bite Card. This gives me discounts of food at train stations, probably the most important card I own!
- Moon Care and ChapStick. I used to use Cherry Carmex religiously, btu I've found if you use it for too long you become addicted and your lips dry out quickly!
- Oyster card- FREE TRAVEL FOR ANOTHER MONTH, THEN I HAVE TO PAY :(
- Bodyshop hand cream testers
Ofc, there's also a lot of sweet wrappers and dirt in my bag... but you guys didn't need to see that now, did you?
Follow me on twitter! I'm a new addict, give me a tweet and I'll be sure to follow back :)